onsdag 21. oktober 2015

Unruly pax III - USA - Reclining seats again - Curt Lewis


Recline Rage Causes Another Emergency Landing: Woman Choked for Putting Her Airplane Seat Back

A Southwest Airlines flight made an emergency landing on Sunday night after a man choked the woman seated in front of him for reclining her seat, witnesses told NBC News.

Flight 2010 from Los Angeles to San Francisco had only been in the air for 13 minutes when the altercation forced the pilot to declare an emergency and turn back for LAX, according to local channel KGO.

"I thought it was a terrorist so I jumped up. I didn't know what to do. A guy got into it with a lady and choked her or something," San Fransisco radio host and comedian Mark Curry told NBC Bay Area. "The lady was frantic. They wanted me to put restraints on the guy. They asked me if I would help. I said, 'At 30,000 feet, yes! I'll beat anybody down.' It was an incredible situation."

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.