mandag 22. mai 2017

Flying below the Grand Canyon rim

This Picture and the text below it, is copied from AVweb, and it`s beautiful. However, during my training at Willy Field, Lt. Hesp took our four-ship T-38 flight well below the rim. If you should happen to sit on color pictures of such an event, I`m very much interested. I graduated from Class 68E in -68.

Love Is In The Air Tour

My girlfriend Tricia Cronin took this copyrighted photo while we were crossing the Grand Canyon. You can see the other two aircraft that were along on this Southwest tour. 
She took it with a Nikon and telephoto lens. 
She is a professional photographer but has let me use this photo as long as we give her attribution by naming her as the photographer.
Photo by Tricia Cronin

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.