Formålet med bloggen er å bidra til informasjon om luftfart av alle slag. Også litt om ubåter og forsvarsspørsmål. Nyheter vil du finne her også, en del på engelsk som er det mest brukte luftfartsspråket. Har du selv noe som bør komme ut, så send meg en mail til per.gram@hesbynett.no - Politikk på alle nivåer over hele verden er i kaos. Voldsomme endringer kan finne sted på kort tid, som også kan få innvirkning på forsvarsdisposisjoner. Det må kommenteres.
tirsdag 13. oktober 2015
MH17 - Ikke mer nytt før til neste år - Ansvarlig for hendelsen vil komme da - Dutch News
What’s On MH17 report on responsibility will be next year:
NRC Society October 12, 2015
The investigation into who is responsible for the downing of Malaysian Airways flight MH17 last July will continue well into next year, a spokesman for the Dutch public prosecution service has told the NRC. The Dutch safety board OVV, which has been investigating the actual cause of the crash, is due to publish its report on Tuesday. That report will look at what caused the plane to crash, not at who is actually responsible, the NRC says. Flight MH17 from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur was brought down by a rocket over eastern Ukraine, killing all 298 people on board. Most were Dutch nationals. The public prosecution department said earlier that the plane was most likely to have been brought down by a Russian Buk missile. Over 100 people have so far been questioned in that investigation. Meanwhile, according to the Sunday Times, the safety board report on Tuesday is expected to confirm that a Buk missile brought down the plane.
Read more at DutchNews.nl: MH17 report on responsibility will be next year: NRC http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2015/10/mh17-report-on-responsibility-will-be-next-year-nrc/
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar
Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.