torsdag 2. mai 2024

Ny flytype flyr rundt Eglin AFB - Drone? - X

 

Avataren til Keystone Intel

Keystone Intel

@KSOSINT

Holy Crap! I just spotted the same aircraft too at Statis Airbase. Anyone know what it is? twitter.com/anthroaerospac…


Denne kom inn i dag den 3. mai fra Keystone Intel: https://tinyurl.com/2eputc6d


I have had maybe 100 people ping me/send me this. I don't know what it is. If it was a black program it would not be flying around Eglin in broad daylight. It reminds me of a kite, and wings do look to have a bit different leading edge between the angles. Looking into it.
Quote
Anthro Aerospace
@anthroaerospace
can someone ID this plane? sorry photos are bad




Image

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.