onsdag 8. mars 2017

Helicopters - Airbus Helicopters boss with no remorse - HeliExpo

From HeliExpo

Chris Emerson was named in June 2015 president and chief executive of Airbus Helicopters Inc. and head of Airbus Helicopters North America region, which includes oversight of both the U.S. subsidiary and Airbus Helicopters Canada. He succeeded Marc Paganini as head of Airbus Helicopters Inc., the Grand Prairie, Texas-based subsidiary.



What were some of last year’s challenges?

You know it’s always tough to look in the mirror and see where you’ve fallen short on different topics. We’ve struggled. We struggled in the organization. I think we moved really fast and it was hard for a lot of people in my own team to keep up. And so there was a lot of pain. I guess I summed it like this at the end of 2016. I said, “Guys, we did awesome. We had a great year. I just feel like we didn’t have as much fun as we should have had. So, in 2017, let’s have an even a better year, but let’s make sure we have more fun.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.