onsdag 11. september 2019

Trumps 3. National Security Advisor får sparken via Twitter, i følge Bolton - Twitter

Hele staben hans lever på nåde. Det er naturligvis veldig skummelt at han bare omgir seg med ja-mennesker. Håper Pentagon har oversikt og kontrollen. (Red.)

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.


In 31 months, Trump has had 2 defense secretaries, 2 acting defense secretaries, 2 secretaries of homeland security, 2 acting secretaries of homeland security, 2 secretaries of state, 1 acting secretary of state, 2 CIA directors, and 3 chiefs of staff.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.